the new guy - Page 2 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: the new guy
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:36 PM
i have a 2002 z24 sedan

they made 4 door 02 and up LS sports too.

GO PATS!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:59 PM
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:04 PM
Quote:

I did some research during the night. The only year that they made the 4 door Z24 for the US was in 2002. My Bad

HAHAHAHAHA, I win I win I win, I told you that they made 4 door Z-24's, Only in 2002. Shows how much you know. Dirty swine. Challenge my intelligence will you.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:48 PM
Juice99cav...First off, grow up little boy. I did admit my mistake. Second, the original poster stated he had a 98 4 door Z24. None were made in the US at that time. As far as challenging your intelligence, I don't have to. You showed how childish you are by the smart remark you made when I corrected myself. There was no challenge made. None needed!!!

98 Z24

RIP Specks
Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:54 PM
Welcome!! Pretty soon you'll be spending all your lonely nights on the Org!! Or maybe that's just me..... ?
Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:25 PM
ZSleeper wrote:Juice99cav...First off, grow up little boy. I did admit my mistake. Second, the original poster stated he had a 98 4 door Z24. None were made in the US at that time. As far as challenging your intelligence, I don't have to. You showed how childish you are by the smart remark you made when I corrected myself. There was no challenge made. None needed!!!

I feel that 99 was just joking not actually being serious here. I think maybe you should lighten up a bit. I figured once I got out of R/C cars and into the real deal people might actually be a little more mature for their own age. I guess we can't speak the same for every one.... Oh well... Back to the boondocks..... -Josh
Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:49 PM
ZSleeper wrote:Juice99cav...First off, grow up little boy. I did admit my mistake. Second, the original poster stated he had a 98 4 door Z24. None were made in the US at that time. As far as challenging your intelligence, I don't have to. You showed how childish you are by the smart remark you made when I corrected myself. There was no challenge made. None needed!!!

Sorry Juice. Need an edit button on this thing. Missed the smilies. For some unknown reason, they didn't show on the pc I was using. Switched machines. Now I see them. Again, sorry Juice. Didn't mean all the bad.

98 Z24

RIP Specks
Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:55 PM
Gary are you on that stupid old terminal at work? Dude you know that thing will get you in trouble sooner or later. Stop useing that damn thing! Just switch to the nice big monitors I know you guys at N.A.S.A. have.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:00 PM
^^^ You would think that NASA would get rid of these old 286 systems. I feel like donating my 700mhz laptop to them. It's better than some of the crap I have to use.

98 Z24

RIP Specks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search