New guy on the block (British Columbia) - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New guy on the block (British Columbia)
Thursday, June 09, 2022 3:25 PM
Joined this forum because I have a 2000 Sunfire that definitely has seen better days, however I'm trying to revive her. I've had to do numerous things to her, like replacing the fuel pump (that was a task), new battery, trying to pull out all the dents and dings..

Going to install a CAI soon, however I'm looking for a supercharger/turbo... Maybe someone has one kicking around I can buy?

Re: New guy on the block (British Columbia)
Tuesday, June 21, 2022 12:32 AM
Its easy to turbo a obd2 efi car, but what engine does it have, also the trans may not handle the power.

Im new too but i was ase master certified previously (changed jobs cause i got bored working on other peoples car for maintenance, by the end of it i just did computer and electrical work for 55-75/hr.

Mines got lots of rough edges but sounds about the same condition, i bought mine as a non runner, probably going to get it running so it is easier to move around while i source a mechanically sound gtp sc 3800s2
Thursday, August 04, 2022 11:22 PM
That sounds like a fun and challenging project!
Sunday, August 21, 2022 10:49 PM
Nice,
Im in BC as well. Got a 2005 cavalier coupe im building up.
There is a local guy on FB with the heads and supercharger in the fraser valley asking $450 for it. Might have the ECU and all to go with it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search