Questions - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Questions
Friday, October 21, 2005 6:03 PM
Ok I have a couple different questions and since they all dont go under one category I thought I would stick it under newb. To start I was driving home from work tonight and it was raining lightly. I took the over pass turn at around 65 and I could feel my back end start sliding out from under me. I started to drift around the turn and just kept going. Now Im not one to complain about drifting but what are the things I could do to keep that from hapening? Would new tires help and if so what kind? Also would lowering my car help with that. Now about lowering my car, I want to lower it because I hate the wheel gap but I also want to put on a blitz body kit. Im afraid that if I do both because of the semi bumpy roads around here I wont have enough ground clearence and mess up my body kit. Do you think I would be able to do both?

Re: Questions
Friday, October 21, 2005 6:39 PM
Quote:

Now Im not one to complain about drifting but what are the things I could do to keep that from hapening?

new tires would help. something that has good wet raction
also a rear sway bar and rear strut tower bar would help.

Quote:

Do you think I would be able to do both?

yes. but dont go to low. the Eibach pro kit is a good choice. 1.4 inch drop all around. also the KYB AGX shocks are a great choice to go with them

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search