Sold the 2003 sunfire - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sold the 2003 sunfire
Friday, May 15, 2015 10:00 PM
Traded in my sunfire for a 2013 ford focus hatch, titanium, fully loaded... daily driver...going to miss the SF, did a lof of mods and it handled good and was fun as hell to drive...
never had any issues with the engine....compression was still almost 200 across all cylinders...only got it up the 140,000km but it was driven hard every one of them.....sold it because it was looking beat up, had two hit and runs..then wife caved in the drivers rear quarter panel...I traded it in and never parted it out, left all the goodies in it, eibach front and rear bars, tsudo header, etc etc etc. New focus is pretty nice, I think it has about 162hp to start with... an intake alone gives about a 9hp gain....going to mod it slowly like I did the sunfire.

Mah new whip:

Attachments
focus.jpg (215k)

Don't buy from MANTAPART!!
There is no easy ways to get HP, no magic box or gizmo... And if you get more hp, there's no way to make your car still behave and sound like a stock one. More hp usually makes your car louder, more vibrations and harder to drive...but still people hope or think maby there's some magic way to have it all, comfort, stock sound and drive.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search