Z-spec.... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Z-spec....
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:25 AM
Why Chevy... Why

How do your guys feel about this?

from insideline

2012 Chevrolet Sonic Z-Spec Details: 2011 New York Auto Show

Published Apr 15, 2011

Poor
So-So
Pretty Good
Good
Excellent

11 Ratings
Just the Facts:

A wide range of sporty Z-Spec accessories will be offered by year-end on the all-new 2012 Sonic.
The Z-Spec accessories include ground effects, exhaust tip, spoiler, mirror caps, grille surrounds, graphics and 16- and 17-inch painted alloy wheels.
Aluminum sport pedals and sill plates are among the interior accessories.

DETROIT — Chevrolet said it will offer a wide range of sporty Z-Spec accessories by year-end of its all-new 2012 Sonic subcompact, which begins arriving this fall at U.S. dealers.

Chevy on Thursday released details on the Z-Spec portfolio, which includes ground effects, exhaust tip, spoiler, mirror caps, grille surrounds, graphics and 16- and 17-inch painted alloy wheels. Aluminum sport pedals and sill plates are among the interior accessories.

The Z-Spec range also includes "Color Out" accent packages with contrasting-color exterior parts and graphics.

Chevy plans to showcase the Sonic and the Z-Spec portfolio next week at the 2011 New York Auto Show.

Inside Line says: Not exactly a John Cooper Works competitor, but you should be able to jazz up your Sonic a bit. — Paul Lienert, Correspondent

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.

Re: Z-spec....
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:46 AM
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:33 AM
Mrgwrench is on it. But I don't approve of the looks. Im not going to bother to look into performance or interior at this point. lol.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:52 AM
i like it, good thing the graphics is an option but otherwise i like it.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:05 AM
U-Turn's

Ain't no thang but a chicken wang

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:12 AM
Meh. It's okay. I just wonder if the follow up vehicle will be called Tails...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:49 AM
Dealer rice.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:12 PM
Usually dealer rice isn't as bad.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:13 PM
freelancer1988 wrote:Meh. It's okay. I just wonder if the follow up vehicle will be called Tails...

!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:45 PM
or audio package the sonic boom

but seriously better get a lnf

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 4:56 AM
I didnt know this was already posted, I didnt read through the enitre Sonic thread....

Apprently this zpec crap is supposed to be like the scion and give you accents and paint shcemes....Dumb i think i need some performance...

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:08 PM
Are those white wheels? If so, I approve.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, April 21, 2011 12:57 PM
I think it's a good marketing scheme. It is giving people the option to add some "style" to their vehicle from the factory and write it into their loan and not have to pay out of pocket. A lot of people like that. Hey...if you are going to own a Sonic, you might as well stand out from the crowd....right?
Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:19 PM
I would rather buy a used cavalier, with an OHV in it

Yes I think it looks that gay

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:25 PM
I can agree with Trevor... but for gods sake, do it on something sportier or more appealing.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search