My new 2011 Honda Civic - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My new 2011 Honda Civic
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:56 AM
So after my 2006 Civic was totaled in an accident, I picked up a new 2011 Civic SE.. I love the improvements over the 2006. Some features are, leather wrapped steering wheel, black interior, USB jack for my ipod, 4 wheel disc brakes, sunfroof/moonroof. Here's some pics I snapped.

Quote:

Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was a little like watching sea lions mate.

Re: My new 2011 Honda Civic
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:13 PM
Very nice purchase! Sunroofs are fun.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:43 PM
We have exact same car, only you have the manual, sometimes I wish I did too. How you loving those seats?

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:21 PM
I dig it

How do you like the manual trans?

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:18 PM
Beautiful. Honda has probably one of the best shifting manuals in the business.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:34 PM
Sweet ride,I was considering the blue when I got mine back on march 28,but changed my mind.Mine is exactly like urs except on roof,or rear disc.Mines a lx s and polished metal metallic.Cool ride and mines a auto.Have two rides with manuals so auto is good and actually like it.NICE buy u can see mine under the thread 24 yrs later to compare.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 5:17 AM
The seats are really comfortable in this car! I have back injuries from the accident, and the seats do a really good job on back support.

The 5 speed manual is so smooth I find. The clutch travel is pretty minimal, my leg doesn't get tired in high traffic.

The only downside is, I find it so easy to speed in this. Got a speeding ticket a few days ago, oops.

Quote:

Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was a little like watching sea lions mate.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:20 AM
Quote:

Beautiful. Honda has probably one of the best shifting manuals in the business.

I think this should be considered as a personnal opinion. I was was about to sign the papers on a Civic SE Sport when I test drove a Forte Koup SX and the first thing I thought was better than the Honda was the awesomely smooth and precise 6 speed gearbox.

But the new Civics are awesome cars for sure.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:53 AM
Looks good for the dd. What kinda gas you getting with it?

Forte Koups<3. I love them. But that is off topic.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:06 AM
whoa! whats with the snow, man? isnt it late april? LOL

love that color!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:49 AM
LOL.. I actually bought the car the first week of March. I just got around to uploading the pics to my photobucket account lol. Gas mileage right now kinda sucks, but I was expecting that with a brand new car. Dealer said I should notice an improvement after my first oil change. I got a pretty cool gas mileage calculator for my blackberry, so I should have figures pretty soon.

Quote:

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:52 PM
Nice pick up!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:56 PM
Just wondering have u added any extras for the car.I bought a extra set of floor mats front/rear to protect the originals from wear.Put a towel(black over the back seat to prevent fading) still need to get a basket to put in the trunk with jumper cables,flares,first aid kit,and rags,and a qt of oil and misc.I did put a towel in my trunk too to cover the carpet bc I put my two bags for work in there each day and as not to leave dirt or crud on my new stuff.Can't do seat covers due to air bags,however there are some sheep skin covers that are sold that are supposedly air bag safe(will blow seems out on seat cover) Idk about that.They have them at auto zone for 60.00 ouch.Considering I drive it only,no kids,or pets this car will stay cherry,and did buy a cheap azz cover to keep the dust off,water resistant only,but want a water proof one,a touch more around under 100.00 online.The extra floor mats 35.00 auto zone good quality btw,advance has about the same and price as well.

Friday, April 22, 2011 12:21 PM
Only mod I've done so far is removed the lower intake tube. I find it gives better throttle response, and I like the sound lol. Next week I might pick up a K&N drop in filter. Future mods are tint, better speakers, sunroof deflector, and who knows what else lol. I do like your idea about the blanket in the back seat.

Quote:

Friday, April 22, 2011 8:11 PM
Yeah I got a black towel at walmart for under six bux liked the heavyness (good quality) to cover the back and may put one on the seat bottom as well.Same type towel is in the trunk.Idk about any real changes aside from maybe vent shades over the windows and front end cover like my wife has it is a two piece custom made by colgan.I take it off weekly and remove if I know it is going to rain.Has prevented alot of rock chips that way.I am keeping it simple right now,have car payments so,need to be money wise.

Sunday, May 01, 2011 3:29 PM
My last tank of gas I got 35.04/mpg. Not too bad at all for a new car. This was mostly city driving too.

Quote:

Monday, May 02, 2011 8:47 PM
Nice I am gonna fill up this week and see what my numbers are.My last check was 31.6 all city.Granted u have a manual and I have the auto so the numbers maybe a touch different but not too much.I just love the auto after driving a stick forever with my truck and cav this is a pleasant change and no gripes either being I drive a tractor trailer four days a wk.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search