Does Nukkinfuttz make protomec look bad? - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Does Nukkinfuttz make protomec look bad?
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:49 AM
To add to my above post the reason his DTL percentage is laughable is because he has no way of knowing the exact percentage of his setup, so therefore he did the same thing Nukkinfuttz is being bashed for...using numbers he does not KNOW the exact value of!

You have got to love the hypocrisy in this thread.

However it is nice to see Protomec really explain something for a change. I am no stranger to this site and I can't say I have seen you do much explaining lately. It seems as if had this thread had not bothered you you would have never explained anything. It is also nice to see protomec did not do the same thing Brain did which is make up numbers after bashing Nukkintfuttz for making up numbers.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:55 AM
lol WOW @ this thread.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:31 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:So, HOW did I manage to run 12.8's @ 110mph, weighing in @ 2860lbs, with 320cc injectors? Not only once, but I managed to stay in that "ball park" consecutively. AND do it on a OEM Mass produced engine with a OEM GM S/C Reflash for a tune?

Maybe we should all ditch our bigger injectors, put our tuning back to stock since that's where all the power is. lol
SpeedRacerZ wrote:The injectors on Skilz's car spec'd at 320cc @ 43psi.

The OEM FPR has a normal WOT operating pressure of 50-55psi (from the GM Service manual)

That EFFECTIVLY changes the FLOW RATING of the Injectors to be 369-405cc @ 50-55psi.

And everyone else's injectors do the same thing... every injector's 43.5 psi flow rating increases at WOT. This good to know for the calculations where he mistakenly used 330 instead of a higher number for the increased fuel pressure that he doesn't know.

With my calculations based off 15% drivetrain loss (341 bhp), 38.5lb/hr injector flow at WOT (with increased fuel pressure as above stated by SpeedRacerZ), at 100% duty cycle, we get a BSFC of 0.452. Looks good to me. But again, an estimation. Don't know the exact drivetrain loss, don't know his exact fuel pressure, and don't know his duty cycle. But it looks very possible for 330cc @ 43.5psi injectors to support 300whp. .

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:41 AM
its the 'gods' vs the little people!!!

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 5:16 PM
Wow, Im impressed. You actually took time to explain some stuff, and its very elegant on its surface. but wait.... you still havent explained anything. lol all that typing, and it still amounts to explaining nothing.... deflecting the issue.... critisizing what i have done with my engine..... etc. just like always, except its longer here. lol

protomec wrote: What Nukkinfuttz does know for certain:
Several accurate math equations pertaining to engine operation.

What Nukkinfuttz has guessed at, inaccurately, but is passing off as hard facts:
The actual flywheel horsepower of Skilz engine.
The actual fuel pressure of skilz engine .

Im pretty dang close. Yeah, i am probably off by 1 or 2 %, but its alot better than 146% I suspect the "Dyno" is off. Fuel pressure- same thing. my guess is alot closer than just dropping the whole issue. Im saying 50 PSI becuase thats what ive tested on my car to be fuel rail pressure at WOT. Also, if your so hung up on maybe his base pressure is higher like 55, that only augments the injector size by 5% (340cc @ 50) (360cc @ 55) This is not going to make up for the 100 HP discrepancy. nice try.

protomec wrote: Why Nukkinfuttz made those guesses and why they are wrong:
He thinks drivetrain loss is a simple percentage in the 15-18% range. This is completely wrong. I don't know if it has ever been correct, but it has been marketted as a "rule" by many... especially Dyno Shops. .

I came up with that 15% loss for a MANUAL trans after reviewing Rex Weatherfords GTZ Stock Dyno run with 151WHP / 180 FWHP which equals 83.8% efficency or 16.2 % loss http://www.beretta.net/behind_the_wheel/dyno_results.htm
doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out, however totally ignoring the issue becuase you cant get it to a precise 1000th of a percentage is probably a far worse crime. again, Im very close. I dont know where to find a stock automatic LD9 dyno so i can find the exact numbers, so i'll take a stab at 20%.

protomec wrote: Dyno shops continue to promote the higher % for the same reason they cheat correction factors... higher numbers, even if only calculated #s mean happier customers..

Im glad you finally admitted to this being the cuase of our 100 HP discrepancy. finally. lol

protomec wrote: He bases his guess on what fuel pressure was for this engine on the statement that it did not have an adjustable FPR and that he thinks stock pressure is 50PSI. AND that he thinks a stock FPR can not be adjusted for higher pressure. A moment in a bench vise with 2 sockets around it will easilly let you raise its pressure...

I know this is possible. However, the owner never said it was done. So why are you making up mods out of thin air now?

protomec wrote: Nukkinfuttz mistakenly believes that BSFC has some kind of preordained perfect solution
There are 2 kinds of formulas for engine parameters- ones that are hard rules, and ones that are simple indications.
An example of a hard math rule is the formula for horsepower... tq x rpm / 5252 = hp. Based on tq and rpm the answer cannot ever deviate from what it is and is an accurate basis of comparison.
Then there are formulas for that are simple indications of what is going on like hp /liter displacement. in this case there is no hard set rule of what the answer has to be. A 1.0 liter engine can easily make 20hp/liter, 100hp/liter or make 500hp/liter depending on how its built. The result from that equation is just an indication of is happening..

Yes, and those engines that are making 500hp/liter are also using a crapload more fuel, and not using gasoline either. So now your neglecting to realise the obscene .bsfc of those engines, and also compairing alchohol engines to gasoline engines. nice. Still doesnt explain anything relevant.

protomec wrote: BSFC is simply that, an indication of how efficiently the engine is using the fuel its burning. Nukkinfuttz has tried to create a "perfect answer" to that indication by comparing it for a few stock engines and by what he has gleemed from a few websites (RCEng.com comes to mind). But engines are really inefficient when converting fuel to energy, so there is plenty of room to improve that over stock. .

There is a perfect answer. Lets say your stock N/A motor runs a AFR of 13.7:1 and has a stock BSFC of .500 . By moving your AFR to a richer 12.7:1 ratio, you have increased fuel consumption by 7.2% or another way of saying the same thing is moved your BSFC from .500 to .536, When you run F/I you have to move your AFR richer and thus raise your BSFC.
protomec wrote: BSFC is simply a # showing how well the engine is turning the fuel into power. A well-built (bluprinted), and "tuned" (component matching, not fuel calibration) engine can really turn some good BSFC #s. Many I worked on in the past were actually in high .30s to low .40s over and over..

Wheres the proof? show an example. Im not going to just take your word on this if you believe .3's are possible with a simple built home turbo system. Nothing to reduce BSFC was done to his engine. His compression was lowered to accomodate the boost. this will raise his bsfc becuase his engine is now less effecient due to lowered compression, additional parasitic drag from spinning the turbo. he didnt mention any thermal coatings on the inside of the engine. So, all i see is things that would raise it, and NOTHING that would lower it. so again, your making up mods again.

protomec wrote: Nukkinfuttz continues to carry on about Skilz engine
He simply has it in for this engine. He seems to keep ignoring that there have been others who have done the same, or nearly the same, on different occassions in different areas of the country. Some of them have chimed-in in both of these threads, but were ignored..

I have it in for this engine becuase the guy skylined himself making this claim. So, in the interest of getting to the bottom of the issue, I tried to stay focused on just this one. I know others are saying there doing it too. but i cant stage a war on multiple fronts. I have already started doing that, and now after this 1 hour long reply, im gonna have to write another one specifically to SpeedracerZ, and then another to TeachZ24. I dont have that kind of time. one argument at a time is enough.
protomec wrote:Now some people hear have brought up example of other, blower-equipped engines as comparisons. Blowers are a completely different animal becasue they directly steal away crank hp to drive themselves. Causing a related drop in efficiency and therefore needing more fuel..
What? do you think turbos operate for free or something? they induce power loss on the engine in the form of extremely high exhuast backpressure, rather than belt drawn HP. Turbos still take power, they dont operate free of charge dude.

protomec wrote: I see Nukkinfuttz as all Style. Sure he bolted an enormous-for-the-application blower onto an engine, but what has he really done. Granted, what he did is way to hard for 95% of the people here to do for themselves, but on the grand scheme of car building, its pretty mediocre. ..
Here we go with deflecting the issue onto me, and now basing me for some reason. as if my motor build has something to do with skillz car making 100HP more than it should.

protomec wrote: So yes, I take great offense when some nobody comes along and start shouting he's "making me look bad", and worse, seem to get the impression at least that other nobodies are backing him up. ..

and here come the personal insults to anyone who doesnt believe you just becuase you said, even though after this great post, you havent stated any reason as to why skillz car make 100HP more than should be possible with the injectors he's running... and we're the dumbasss huh?

Im not making you look bad, that was the wrong thing to say. Im just asking questions, and you are making yourself look bad due to your lack of knowledge. You may be able to spend alot of money, either yours or spending it for someone else project, and make cars that go fast, but you still have no idea how this stuff works, and cant even begin to explain it. you'd rather just ignore the 800lb elephant in the room than try to even speculate mathmatically how this is possible, because you might be off by a few percent. when were dealing with a 130% overstatement of power, being off 5% in your equations isnt going to hurt anything. becuase you wont even begin to try, you will never see the error in the claim. ignorance is bliss.

M90'd Built LGO-15 PSI
http://webstarts.com/quadper4mance
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:18 PM

Just like the books... all this typing looks great on "paper"

how about some people RACE?

I'm game, Oh, and Brian will be helping.......

Me, and my POS 95 with 380 CC injectors.

Any takers?

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:21 PM
Soo what size injector is required for the power level that Skillz was making????

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:31 PM
95#ers!

Its in the book!

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:36 PM
mitdr774 wrote:Soo what size injector is required for the power level that Skillz was making????

Like I said above, calculations based off 15% drivetrain loss (341 bhp), 38.5lb/hr injector flow at WOT (55 psi) at 100% duty cycle, we get a BSFC of 0.452. Looks reasonable to me.

Don't know the exact drivetrain loss, don't know his exact fuel pressure, and don't know his duty cycle. But it looks very possible for 330cc @ 43.5psi injectors to support Skilz's power.

If his BSFC is higher (0.50-0.55) the injector requirements go up to around 38lb/hr @ 43.5 psi. But as long as the .452 BSFC is a realistic attainable number, the injectors apparently are fine for it...

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:51 PM
^^ It wasnt directed at you.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:53 PM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:.....

Any takers?

Chris

I ain't scared!! Me and my 310cc will take you on!!

FU Tuning

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:21 PM
mitdr774 wrote:Soo what size injector is required for the power level that Skillz was making????

Well, i dont believe his car is making those numbers. I beleive his car is making 240 at the wheels. with that power level, all his mods are conguent.

if he wanted to make 300 at the wheels, and 350 at the crank, he would then require the following...

(PSI + 14.7) / 14.7 x 160 = 350
(PSI + 14.7) / 2352 = 350
(PSI + 14.7)= 0.148809
PR = 2.197
PSI= 17.59

So, he would need 17.59 PSI to make that power.

next, to make 350, you would have to be flowing 350 / .6 = 583 cuft of air per minute.

to maintain a AFR of 12.5:1 ratio, with air wieghing in at .07353lbs @ 90 degrees, that brings a total wieght to 583 x .07353 = 42.86lbs per minute of air flow. so 42.86 / 12.5 = 3.42lbs of fuel per minute. multiply that by 60 mins, you get 205.7lbs/hr
divide that by 4 injectors, you now need 51.425lbs/hr each. this answer is at 100% duty cycle, so, you must add in another 20% overhead so they can operate at 80% duty cycle, and we now have 61.70 lbs/hr each as a safe injector at a bare minimum.

see, 61lbs/hr or 650cc injectors are a far cry from the claimed 320cc's that are said to have done this.

M90'd Built LGO-15 PSI
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:24 PM
Wade Jarvis wrote:
McLovin wrote:Thank you Brian.

The nutswinging that goes on here is crazy. You act as if he just performed an act of god by his last post. You must have missed the part where he posted 10% DTL! That is laughable.

Actually Wade I didn't miss anything may not have understoon everything but didn't miss any of it. Nut swinging or not I was saying thanks for the injector info on the last half of his post rather then the equations on the top half. No act of god by any means your right but the last half cleared up a lot of what I was confused about during this whole arguement. Sorry if I got your panites in a bunch with my three word post.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:37 PM
650cc you say. I had a set of 440cc injectors and was using teh exact same spec. turbo, at 8 PSI. I couldnt get a decent AFR, kept the wide band pegged at 10:1. Now I will admit that the program was set up for 310cc injectors as I did not have HPT at the time. Now I did have a stock head on at the time but was running HO cams and 9.5:1 CR. I would have no problem trusting a set of 360cc injectors (what I have now and did when I was still turbo after I ditched the 440's) at power levels close to what I saw Skillz car put down at the dyno.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:23 PM
mclovin u big

Windy City TurboZ
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:29 PM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:.....

Any takers?

Chris

I'm game, but I have 60lb injectors, can I join////? You'll probably win

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:44 PM
This is soooooooooooooooooo completely useless I just can't believe it.

Nukkinfuttz, you are just plain completely stupid... no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Talking to you about how engines ACTUALLY work is like talking to my neighbors dogs.
And no, that is not a "trash talking insult", it is an accurate overview of what is happening here.

Nukkinfuttz wrote: Well, i dont believe his car is making those numbers. I beleive his car is making 240 at the wheels. with that power level, all his mods are conguent.

One of the most complete and thorough builds on this whole site and it is "conguent (sic)" to what every single boosted stock engine makes for power. You are in denial!
You are also in denial because if you say he makes only 240whp (which is the norm for stock engines with turbos here), you are also trying to say all the turbo cars on this site are running the same ETs as his car did.

Nukkinfuttz wrote:if he wanted to make 300 at the wheels, and 350 at the crank, he would then require the following...

(PSI + 14.7) / 14.7 x 160 = 350
(PSI + 14.7) / 2352 = 350
(PSI + 14.7)= 0.148809
PR = 2.197
PSI= 17.59

So, he would need 17.59 PSI to make that power.

next, to make 350, you would have to be flowing 350 / .6 = 583 cuft of air per minute.

Now how would that math problem work if there was no boost. Would an NA 350 hp 2.4 have to have 17 psi to do it also? I know of plenty the do it with 0psi.
Make your formula work with that, please.
Boost pressure is not a factor here. The only thing that is important is how well the engine is turning fuel into power. As a matter of fact, the 6psi it made its #s at actually indicates that the airflow and ability to thoroughly use available fuel was very high even if there was no boost. It can be accurately said that at the time this was tested, the contribution of the turbo was minimal. It was almost just simply along for the ride.

Nukkinfuttz wrote:to maintain a AFR of 12.5:1 ratio, with air wieghing in at .07353lbs @ 90 degrees, that brings a total wieght to 583 x .07353 = 42.86lbs per minute of air flow. so 42.86 / 12.5 = 3.42lbs of fuel per minute. multiply that by 60 mins, you get 205.7lbs/hr
divide that by 4 injectors, you now need 51.425lbs/hr each. this answer is at 100% duty cycle, so, you must add in another 20% overhead so they can operate at 80% duty cycle, and we now have 61.70 lbs/hr each as a safe injector at a bare minimum.

I don't know where AFR plays into this. We are discussing fuel flow vs. hp output. There is no requirement to factor in "12.5:1" to do that.

Nukkinfuttz wrote: I came up with that 15% loss for a MANUAL trans after reviewing Rex Weatherfords GTZ Stock Dyno run with 151WHP / 180 FWHP which equals 83.8% efficency or 16.2 % loss http://www.beretta.net/behind_the_wheel/dyno_results.htm
doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out, however totally ignoring the issue becuase...

Funny reference... and it continues to show your imagination.
1- Feel free to contact Rex and tell him Skilz engine is fake and ask him what he thinks about that.
2- WHERE THE F*** DID YOU GET 180HP FROM? He did not test crank hp. He did not post crank hp. You do not know the condition of the engine tested (how many miles did it have? what were the compression and leakdown readings? how clogged was the catalyst?). You do not know the conditions of the test (hot day? cold day? engine hot? engine cold? full factory exhaust?crank hp) You do not know the calibration of the dyno.

The only thing you do know is the specification GM advertised as meeting SAE standard J1349 that means the output was tested under very specific operating conditions. So you just ASSUME his engine was making 180hp at that time. This is the same as imagining it made 180hp.
Also of nit-picky, particular note.... different car, different trans, even if you were trying to compare it to a manual trans J.

Nukkinfuttz wrote: I know this is possible. However, the owner never said it was done. So why are you making up mods out of thin air now?

As you said in that line, Skilz is the owner, I am the builder. I know what was or wasn't done to the engine, not Skilz.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:52 PM

sig not found
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:17 PM
protomec wrote:Would an NA 350 hp 2.4 have to have 17 psi to do it also? I know of plenty that do it with 0psi.

HUH?! i would PAY to see an N/A 350hp 2.4 twin cam.

that right there sir aint happening. i realize you built the only above n/a 200whp lD9 but come on here... lets be realistic.

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:14 AM
dirt track cart cars do it here in WI... use a MSD\or distributor, some REAL cams, and Duel Webbers....

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:30 AM
z yaaaa wrote:
protomec wrote:Would an NA 350 hp 2.4 have to have 17 psi to do it also? I know of plenty that do it with 0psi.

that right there sir aint happening. i realize you built the only above n/a 200whp lD9 but come on here... lets be realistic.

Well if a 2.5l Iron Duke can make that kind of power there's no reason a LD9 cant.

http://www.calgaryfieros.com/OSGdocs/mod.Super-Duty.html

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:05 AM
z yaaaa wrote:

I would hope you realize that 350hp is the average power output of the NA FWD class 4cyls in NHRA cars to even be competetive in the class.

I also hope you are aware that cars typically run 10s in that NA class as well.

True, these aren't 2.4TCs as no one raced them when they were in production, but most are in the the 2,4lt ballpark no matter what manufacturer made them. Some are Ecos.

sig not found

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:24 AM

350HP 2.7L push rod engine.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:30 PM
protomec wrote: This is soooooooooooooooooo completely useless I just can't believe it.

Nukkinfuttz, you are just plain completely stupid... no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Talking to you about how engines ACTUALLY work is like talking to my neighbors dogs.
And no, that is not a "trash talking insult", it is an accurate overview of what is happening here.

More of the same ol' crap. This is the insult part of the responce.

protomec wrote: One of the most complete and thorough builds on this whole site and it is "conguent (sic)" to what every single boosted stock engine makes for power. You are in denial!
You are also in denial because if you say he makes only 240whp (which is the norm for stock engines with turbos here), you are also trying to say all the turbo cars on this site are running the same ETs as his car did.

This is the part where you want me to just trust what you say for no other reason than becuase you said it.

protomec wrote: Now how would that math problem work if there was no boost. Would an NA 350 hp 2.4 have to have 17 psi to do it also? I know of plenty the do it with 0psi.
Make your formula work with that, please.

And here we go just making up examples that dont even apply to the situation.

protomec wrote: Boost pressure is not a factor here. The only thing that is important is how well the engine is turning fuel into power. As a matter of fact, the 6psi it made its #s at actually indicates that the airflow and ability to thoroughly use available fuel was very high even if there was no boost. It can be accurately said that at the time this was tested, the contribution of the turbo was minimal. It was almost just simply along for the ride..

This might actually be close to worth something.... Lets play a game. SInce your obviously not going to speculate mathmatically how these results are possible, how about instead you detail what was done to this engine that makes it so efficient? I know of a ported head and cams. anything else? I mean, you built it not skillz, so i guess i should ask you then right?

protomec wrote: I don't know where AFR plays into this. We are discussing fuel flow vs. hp output. There is no requirement to factor in "12.5:1" to do that..
This was in reply to mitdr774 where he asked what injector i thought would be needed for the application. So, i wasnt going to put out what would be the most streached out unsafe size to do it, i calculated the "right" size needed for the job. If you want a properly sized injector for the job, you need to know air flow, and afr, plus safety overhead.

protomec wrote: Funny reference... and it continues to show your imagination.
1- Feel free to contact Rex and tell him Skilz engine is fake and ask him what he thinks about that.
2- WHERE THE F*** DID YOU GET 180HP FROM? He did not test crank hp. He did not post crank hp. You do not know the condition of the engine tested (how many miles did it have? what were the compression and leakdown readings? how clogged was the catalyst?). You do not know the conditions of the test (hot day? cold day? engine hot? engine cold? full factory exhaust?crank hp) You do not know the calibration of the dyno.

The only thing you do know is the specification GM advertised as meeting SAE standard J1349 that means the output was tested under very specific operating conditions. So you just ASSUME his engine was making 180hp at that time. This is the same as imagining it made 180hp.
Also of nit-picky, particular note.... different car, different trans, even if you were trying to compare it to a manual trans J...

Back on track... heres the part where you cry about how its impossible to know everything exactly, so why bother calculating anything, just ignore it.

protomec wrote: As you said in that line, Skilz is the owner, I am the builder. I know what was or wasn't done to the engine, not Skilz.

Then lets hear it. what could possibly explain this efficency level?

M90'd Built LGO-15 PSI
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:53 PM

Nukkinfuttz, I thought you said BSFC's of 0.452 are possible? If so, that's what Skilz's estimated one ends up being (using 341bhp, 38.5lb/hr at WOT, and 100% IDC). What's the prob?

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:08 PM
Wade Jarvis wrote:To add to my above post the reason his DTL percentage is laughable is because he has no way of knowing the exact percentage of his setup, so therefore he did the same thing Nukkinfuttz is being bashed for...using numbers he does not KNOW the exact value of!

You have got to love the hypocrisy in this thread.

However it is nice to see Protomec really explain something for a change. I am no stranger to this site and I can't say I have seen you do much explaining lately. It seems as if had this thread had not bothered you you would have never explained anything. It is also nice to see protomec did not do the same thing Brain did which is make up numbers after bashing Nukkintfuttz for making up numbers.

I'm sorry I offended you by saying 10%. (as if that part plays any part in this argument anyway......) As Protomec pointed out, modern RWD are in the 12-14% loss range and are known for being more parasitic then FWD setups....... but your right, 10% in this situation is a hypothetical number, and by using it it throws the whole word off kilter. For your approval, I've decided to go with 35% DTL for the 5 speed Getrag...... Making my 420whp (not to confuse anyone by saying FWHP) LD9 a Monster @ 649HP @ the FLYWHEEL!!!!!!! OMFG!!!! On only 15psi! Damn, and I did that on 750cc injectors!!! NO Way!

/sarcasm

protomec wrote:Thank you Brian, you have hit on some of the major points that I have been trying to drive into his head.

I tried. For some reason he keeps thinking Skilz's engine was a stock LD9 w/ a home made turbo kit. Hell, my "Mildly" built LD9 setup put down 171hp N/A to the wheels...... and 420hp on 15psi (his "calculation" says Skilz's setup would need 17.59psi for just 350hp.......)

Oh wait...... that must be where VOLUMETRIC EFFICIENCY, THERMAL EFFICIENCY, and MECHANICAL EFFICIENCY come into play!

If I hurt anyones e-feelings, I'm sorry. I'm a little under the weather today, and just got off of work. Time to take some dayquil and play COD W@W.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search