Few pictures for Desired Image Car Show - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Few pictures for Desired Image Car Show
Sunday, June 06, 2010 4:19 PM
Just took a few pictures at the show this year...

Jays Cavalier (congrats to Jay for 2nd in mild)

Chads mustang

And my 3rd place trophy!!

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!

Re: Few pictures for Desired Image Car Show
Sunday, June 06, 2010 4:48 PM
nice
Sunday, June 06, 2010 5:02 PM
Was a great time!

You beat me at Milan show... and I beat you at this show. We are even! lol

Glad your car is in proper working order man! It looked great.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, June 06, 2010 5:32 PM
So I take it James car isn't ready? Really diggin the silver vette

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Sunday, June 06, 2010 6:24 PM
wow if jay got 2nd i wanna see wtf beat him!

180hp in 1989 or 145hp in 2002, you decide. >
Sunday, June 06, 2010 6:27 PM
3 Corvettes with lambo doors = fail
Jay's Cav, Chad's Stang, and that Challenger R/T = WIN!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Sunday, June 06, 2010 6:32 PM
98z24ragtop wrote:3 Corvettes with lambo doors = fail
Jay's Cav, Chad's Stang, and that Challenger R/T = WIN!

I wasn't a big fan of the lambo doors, but besides thos the vettes didn't look to bad! That charger looked really good! As with chads and jays car of course!!

Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:46 PM

The Vettes weren't too bad. Clean, but a little too gaudy for my taste.
Some of my pics:

Great show. I still can't believe I got 1st Place Wild over the yellow/red on air. His setup was insane.

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:49 PM
z yaaaa wrote:wow if jay got 2nd i wanna see wtf beat him!

And if I remember right, Tazcav (Lori?) took first in Mild. That's her engine bay I posted. Clean as hell!

Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:52 PM
^^^ why? his 1/4 panel looks to be a completely different shade of maroon than the door and fender. that could be it...

but indeed, that rear bag setup is pretty @!#$ cool. in fact, are they on JBO? more pics and info!

180hp in 1989 or 145hp in 2002, you decide. >
Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:29 PM
z yaaaa wrote:^^^ why? his 1/4 panel looks to be a completely different shade of maroon than the door and fender. that could be it...

but indeed, that rear bag setup is pretty @!#$ cool. in fact, are they on JBO? more pics and info!

Or the fact that entire car is shop built by PMA and Air Lift. I hate when he recieves trophies. All he did was add the S/C and never cleans it very well. Typical "show car" owner around here..

Laurie took first Mild. She deserves every bit of it. Its the cleanest J around for damn sure. Well documented too. Built not bought!

Congrats though Josh. Car looked great as always. I meant to come and chat with you but kept getting distracted. I'm sure I'll see ya at another show soon.

That tan Vette pictured above is one of the best cars I have ever seen. Flawless and the owner is cool as hell. Rear wheels are 18x13 with a 345 tire. Real 3 piece of course. Sooo nutty.

Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:14 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:^^^ why? his 1/4 panel looks to be a completely different shade of maroon than the door and fender. that could be it...

Or the fact that entire car is shop built by PMA and Air Lift. I hate when he recieves trophies. All he did was add the S/C and never cleans it very well. Typical "show car" owner around here..

Laurie took first Mild. She deserves every bit of it. Its the cleanest J around for damn sure. Well documented too. Built not bought!

Congrats though Josh. Car looked great as always. I meant to come and chat with you but kept getting distracted. I'm sure I'll see ya at another show soon.

That tan Vette pictured above is one of the best cars I have ever seen. Flawless and the owner is cool as hell. Rear wheels are 18x13 with a 345 tire. Real 3 piece of course. Sooo nutty.

yeah if thats the car i think it is. it was built back in 2001 and was at the same bash. i would agree after almost 10yrs w/ no change = no trophies. just my thoughts. all others look great. jay i love the flush look of those wheels.

Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:36 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it out guys, it was either the JBOM BBQ or Desired Image, & obviously I went to the BBQ.

I'll show up next year for sure though!

Congrats to you guys!

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
J-Body Bash Veteran
Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:53 PM
Yea the one who owns the yellow and red cav... def doesnt deserve to win anything with it!

Monday, June 07, 2010 1:10 AM
true story, not to be rude but that car is ugly, especially for the money put toward it.

All the other cavs look great!

Monday, June 07, 2010 5:08 AM
Wow that body dropped cav is still around? I first seen that at the 04 bash, geez and it still looks freakin the same

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, June 07, 2010 5:41 AM
i gotta disagree with you guys, who did the work or when it was done shouldn't matter at all in a car show.

congrats on the wins guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, June 07, 2010 7:21 AM
sndsgood wrote:i gotta disagree with you guys, who did the work or when it was done shouldn't matter at all in a car show.

and thats exactly why I am not a fan of car shows aside from meeting/hanging with the crew and meeting new people.

The egos that are created are nuts. Some dude in a gater skinned Deville actually threw his trophy out the window when he got on the road just because he wasnt happy with his placing.

Monday, June 07, 2010 8:34 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:i gotta disagree with you guys, who did the work or when it was done shouldn't matter at all in a car show.

and thats exactly why I am not a fan of car shows aside from meeting/hanging with the crew and meeting new people.

The egos that are created are nuts. Some dude in a gater skinned Deville actually threw his trophy out the window when he got on the road just because he wasnt happy with his placing.

Are you serious that guy actually threw his trophy out the window? I missed that...

Monday, June 07, 2010 10:10 AM
First off....big thanks to juice! i had a great time.

i wish someone got a pic of the dirtyass batman mustang that placed....

i had to say this years show was fun but the quality of car was just not there, far to many cars with dirty fender liners, dirty engine bays, flawed paint, and dusty interiors.

But at most shows quantity over quality.

Monday, June 07, 2010 12:34 PM
I think corvettes look dumb as hell modified keep em stock!

This is my Signature sweet huh?

Monday, June 07, 2010 2:29 PM

Or the horrendous paint spray surrounding the trunk on the drivers side, including the trunk arms.

Monday, June 07, 2010 6:19 PM
Cadwz24 wrote:First off....big thanks to juice! i had a great time.

i had to say this years show was fun but the quality of car was just not there, far to many cars with dirty fender liners, dirty engine bays, flawed paint, and dusty interiors.

But at most shows quantity over quality.

I can't believe that Mustang. All I could do was laugh. V6 with a fart can and wins 2nd in Modern Muscle. lol

Monday, June 07, 2010 7:54 PM
Cadwz24 wrote:

You mean this one?

That ride wuz mad tite yo! lol

Oh, and BTW...

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

Monday, June 07, 2010 8:20 PM
^^ Best post on JBO in ages.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search