Few pictures for Desired Image Car Show - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Few pictures for Desired Image Car Show
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 12:12 AM
LOL

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:56 AM
My chest gets tight when I see that mustang....it's that @!#$infresh

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 5:12 AM
looks like a decent turnout! wish i could have made it

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:13 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:i gotta disagree with you guys, who did the work or when it was done shouldn't matter at all in a car show.

congrats on the wins guys.

and thats exactly why I am not a fan of car shows aside from meeting/hanging with the crew and meeting new people.

The egos that are created are nuts. Some dude in a gater skinned Deville actually threw his trophy out the window when he got on the road just because he wasnt happy with his placing.

its like that in any sport though really. you find bitches and crybabies in any sport your in.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:47 PM
sndsgood wrote:
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:i gotta disagree with you guys, who did the work or when it was done shouldn't matter at all in a car show.

congrats on the wins guys.

and thats exactly why I am not a fan of car shows aside from meeting/hanging with the crew and meeting new people.

The egos that are created are nuts. Some dude in a gater skinned Deville actually threw his trophy out the window when he got on the road just because he wasnt happy with his placing.

its like that in any sport though really. you find bitches and crybabies in any sport your in.

Very good point!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:45 PM
The trunk of that cav looks like a ride at the fair. The other cars look good (other than the horrendous mustang, of course).

Friday, June 11, 2010 12:15 AM
Thanks for the support and coming out guys. I had a good time, The one thing I dis like about hosting a show is the lack of time I get to enjoy the cars and people. Always something to do and things to help with.

Also, some of you guys need to realize that we host a CUSTOM car show. The Corvette Club who comes out ot support us has some pretty sick cars, verticle doors or not, you can't knock em. Why leave em stock? They are in a CUSTOM CORVETTE club and they have plenty of GO to keep up with the SHOW.

One thing I am going to do from now on is place EACH car in the correct class. Pat with the old PMA cavalier (yellow/red) put his Cavalier into Domestic Wild which is a class I specifically made for cars that are not Sport compacts. I had Sport Compact MILD AND WILD classes along with J-Body MILD AND WILD and he enters HIS J-Body into a Class to Grand Prixs etc. Kinda makes me sick.

Almost like he entered his car into a class with no one else in it to win a trophy.

Also like Jason said, it doesn't matter who built it or when it was built. if the car deserves a trophy then it deserves a trophy.

Can't wait till mine is finished, My car will be in his class. I will make sure at show that we are in the same class and that he is in the correct class.

Friday, June 11, 2010 10:46 AM
Did anyone get a picture of my car with my crappy looking hood? I didn't take 1 picture of my own car!! haha

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!
Friday, June 11, 2010 6:25 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:The egos that are created are nuts. Some dude in a gater skinned Deville actually threw his trophy out the window when he got on the road just because he wasnt happy with his placing.

Was that the guy in my class, or was he wild?

Friday, June 11, 2010 6:27 PM
Wow really screwed that post up didn't I?

Friday, June 11, 2010 8:06 PM
RKCavy wrote:
Cadwz24 wrote:
i wish someone got a pic of the dirtyass batman mustang that placed....

You mean this one?

That ride wuz mad tite yo! lol

hmmm no wonder I'd never be in car shows thats @!#$

Oh, and BTW...

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Monday, February 20, 2012 5:35 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:^^^ why? his 1/4 panel looks to be a completely different shade of maroon than the door and fender. that could be it...

but indeed, that rear bag setup is pretty @!#$ cool. in fact, are they on JBO? more pics and info!

Or the fact that entire car is shop built by PMA and Air Lift. I hate when he recieves trophies. All he did was add the S/C and never cleans it very well. Typical "show car" owner around here..

Laurie took first Mild. She deserves ever
y bit of it. Its the cleanest J around for damn sure. Well documented too. Built not bought!

Congrats though Josh. Car looked great as always. I meant to come and chat with you but kept getting distracted. I'm sure I'll see ya at another show soon.

That tan Vette pictured above is one of the best cars I have ever seen. Flawless and the owner is cool as hell. Rear wheels are 18x13 with a 345 tire. Real 3 piece of course. Sooo nutty.

Wow, goin thru some old forums and apparently u all hate my guts, good to know, and if u would actually come up amd talk yo me at shows u would find out most the car has been redone, minus paint, rims, and sterio. Just good to know where i stand in the opinions of other jbody guys at shows. Big thanx............
Monday, February 20, 2012 7:42 PM
Ha, just realized my Challenger got more love than my j-body on this thread, lmao
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search