yes im a newbie ...grounding aftermarket deck - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
yes im a newbie ...grounding aftermarket deck
Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:08 AM
ok this might be a really stupid question but here it goes ok i took my stock deck out and installed my aftermarket and it all works perfect ( canadian tire and futureshop said it wouldnt work haha wut do they know) anyways when i installed my deck i just undid the gold bolt or screw thats near the bottom of where the old deck went too ...anyways all i did was just unscrew it then put the bolt through my ground wire then screwed it back in.......i went to work the next day and my friend said it isnt really the best ground place he said he i hear some distortion then ur ground is wrong but i cant hear any...any ways if u guys can tell me what i should have grounded to please tell me ...i have to take my dash apart again to attach my remote wire for my amp so while im there i can redo my ground if i have to please help ..thanks for in advance

Re: yes im a newbie ...grounding aftermarket deck
Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:51 AM
find some bare metal and screw it in. but you shouldnt even have to do that if you got the right harness. post this in the audio forum you will prob get a better responce.

Re: yes im a newbie ...grounding aftermarket deck
Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:13 PM
k thanks my gound wire off my deck is alot thicker then the one on the harness
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search