sprint suspension - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sprint suspension
Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:46 PM
whats up everyone . i in the process of fixin up my 01 sunfire se 2 door . i have a catback , motor mounts, and a intake so far. next thing i gonna do is suspension and rims. i gonna get new struts , springs and sway bars. i was lookin on andy autosports and i found these springs called sprint . they have the struts to. so i was wonderin is sprint is a ok name . i don't wanna go half ass on somethin as important as suspension and handleing . anyone have any suggestions?

Re: sprint suspension
Saturday, March 26, 2005 4:57 PM
I just installed sprint springs along with tokico d-specs the other day. I am very pleased with them. It's really not that harsh of a ride except on really bad roads. I don't know about the struts though. THe springs gave me a very even drop(Z24). I have heard of people using these spring and they said the drop was hudge but i have about a one finger gap in front and two in back and no rubbing either.
Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:30 PM
hey whats up i just put mine on my 02 cav today i got the struts and springs and so far so good
Monday, March 28, 2005 8:40 AM
ok thanks . i gonna go ahead and get the lowerin springs for now and then the struts later. i gonna get the springsbefore the rims because i cut my springs . i sit nice and low now but i don't feel safe so . anyway thanks for the replys
Monday, March 28, 2005 8:52 AM
I don't believe they make proper struts for lowered cars. I think they're just OEM replacements.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search