Hellfire Body Kit - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hellfire Body Kit
Monday, March 28, 2005 11:15 AM
I found the body kit that I want! Hellfire. But the only places that I have found the sell it are in Canada. Anyone know where I could get that Hellfire kit domestically? Or maybe just a place that has some custom kits, or maybe a company that would be willing to get it for me?

I just don't want to have to pay 30% of the cost of the parts for import and customs fees...

Re: Hellfire Body Kit
Monday, March 28, 2005 11:49 AM
greenfire has the diza sides and rear... and it was more than a headache to get that pile of junk to fit. you'd be better off not getting that kit anyway. cause if you think 30% is too much to spend on just getting it here, expect to pay twice as much as the kit costs to just get it fitting right.

Monday, March 28, 2005 12:39 PM
Yeah, I've never heard anything good about the quality of that kit.

Monday, March 28, 2005 12:46 PM
That is a bummer. That is only only kit other than the drift kit that I have liked so far. I really don't want the drift kit because it seems like everyone has that kit.
Monday, March 28, 2005 1:57 PM
that's the problem with us sunfires... not too many kits out there. i think the drift looks good, and it's not really all that common.

Monday, March 28, 2005 2:11 PM
You must be thinking of the Streetfire, as that is the most common Sunfire kit

Not very many have the Drift

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:32 AM
Any of you guys ever tried making your own kit? I have been thinking about that. I am pretty decent with fiberglass, but I am not sure how well it would have to be re inforced to deal with wind and such...
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:46 AM
there's only been a few people i know of that have made their own body kits... a long and very difficult process if you've never done anything like it before.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:28 PM
Yeah, I would suppose you are right... The material alone would most likely be expesive, let alone the time and effort to get it right...
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:58 PM
eh im favorative towards the blitz front, streetfire sides and 2k-2k2 rear with the rk lip....but copy me and i kill ya jk

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search