sponsors - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sponsors
Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:21 PM
anyone get sponsored? im looking at it. my friend has a focus and is sponsored he loves it.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2 ecotec, 5spd getrag
Jenny Black Thunder WILL Conquer All!!!!

Re: sponsors
Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:00 PM
sweetness, your the first newb ive seen on here that spelled sponsor right

I'm sponsored, its great to because not only do i get great deals, i've also made some good friends and that makes it worth while. Check out the link at the top of the page to by the way.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:03 PM
link at top of page? which one is that?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:05 PM
nevermind i see now!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:09 PM
im not nearly as far as you. i found one place to sponsor me. they are going to help me get there. it is called crda. i dont got all the info yet it is in the mail though.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:26 PM
Just don't get sucked into any of the multi-level sponsorship scams like carsponsorships.com.

You don't pay to be sponsored. If a company seems to exist only to sponsor people, be VERY suspicious!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:34 PM
thanks for the advice.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:43 PM
you go out and prove you are worth sponsoring. enter show or races. win some trophies. these so called "sponsorships" that wild weasel talked about are scams. dont fall for them

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, April 18, 2005 4:39 PM
^^ exactly. you have to want it. you have to take the time to call/email the companies and present yourself to them and tell them why they should sponsor you. the sticky is really good.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:24 PM
I am sponsored by a shop in my area.....Let me tell u it is very very nice to have....But its not exactly easy work though.....In the summer months the show schdule is very stict and the amount of exposure i get has to be at a certain level....not to mention keeping the car at a show winning condition.....(weather i win shows or not)

I,m sure alot of u who are sponsored can voutch for me with alot of these points......and alot make sure u get stuff in writing....remeber sponsorship is still a form of business and u wouldn't normally have a shop do work without having it in writing would u?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search