tt cavalier? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tt cavalier?
Monday, May 02, 2005 7:59 AM
anyone ever see a tt cavalier? i don't think there'd be enough room for 2 turbo's in the engine compartment, but if you ran one rmt and one of the header it might?

Re: tt cavalier?
Monday, May 02, 2005 9:33 AM
put on your flame suit

Monday, May 02, 2005 11:18 AM
It doesn't really have anything to do with how much room there is. It's simply not needed. You can get enough boost out of one turbo for these engines so there's no value in adding a second.

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:59 PM
sure if you got 7-10 g's laying around for the kit alone. and about 1200 bucks for the install. but it's pointless on a i-4 like hours. maybe if you had a V8 or V6. what kinda of turbo are you talking about. twin sequential??? or are you trying to do it like a Vr-4 or a 300zx. but yeah i think they have TT'd a cavy before.

I like my engines how i like my women.... rich and a little bit retareded
Monday, May 02, 2005 5:38 PM
Twin electric superchargers work best for our kind of application. Great gains all over. I was never happier with anything else I've done to my car. I've beat all types of cars. Vettes, Stangs, Ferrari's and the Honda down the street.

Monday, May 02, 2005 5:39 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ muahahaahahahaah me smells sarcasm

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Monday, May 02, 2005 5:46 PM
twin electric supercharges.... sounds like @!#$ to me...

1989 Pontiac Sunbird GT.. soon to be a 13 second car
Monday, May 02, 2005 5:53 PM
With all the boost from a TT setup, our engines would go BOOM! That is why I added the twin ESC. Lower boost but still have fast ass 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times and it costs way less. Only around 150 bucks. And no need for fuel mods or anything!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:23 AM
you guys are arese holes

I like my engines how i like my women.... rich and a little bit retareded

Nos is like a hot chick with STD's,.... You know you wanna hit it but you're afraid of the consequences.....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search