Built out the ass - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Built out the ass
Monday, June 13, 2005 11:20 PM
Is ther eany cavaliers on here that are just like, built out the ass? like say a big block in it, or anything? if so post pics i gotta see this

Re: Built out the ass
Monday, June 13, 2005 11:26 PM
Our cars are 4cyl, there is no "big block".

Monday, June 13, 2005 11:39 PM
I have seen one guy put a 454 bb in one of our cars or a 400 bb, its yellow... and by the way on ur car, you need tires with a lip that goes past your rim... skinny tire=curbed rim
Monday, June 13, 2005 11:55 PM
There are a couple first and second gens with V8's I think.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:05 AM
there is one yellow cav. its a 00-02 w/ a v8 that sticks way out the hood. also has prowler rims on it. meck is working on a 3800 swap. raven already has it done, and i believe there are a few more 3rd gens w/ the 3800 swap.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:24 AM
Scott Smith wrote:I have seen one guy put a 454 bb in one of our cars or a 400 bb, its yellow... and by the way on ur car, you need tires with a lip that goes past your rim... skinny tire=curbed rim

Or he could just not run into curbs with it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:24 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:I have seen one guy put a 454 bb in one of our cars or a 400 bb, its yellow... and by the way on ur car, you need tires with a lip that goes past your rim... skinny tire=curbed rim

Or he could just not run into curbs with it.

Exactly

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:05 PM
a bb to me in these cars is a 3.8 sc motor.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:57 PM
here's a list of everyone who has a 3.8 motor in their cav/sunfire...

click here for list

Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:41 PM
theres a 95 cav thats alway at a local track here, runs 9's on a 454, basically just a body bolted onto a tube chassis, if you can still call it a cavi

Friday, June 17, 2005 3:53 PM
theres a dude in perrysburg OH putting a 502 in a cav....

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:34 AM

experience the "tilt"....... Yeah the whole right side of your car when im passing your a$$.......
Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:04 PM
here's your guys yellow car. its a 427. pic was from when it was in minnesota. don't know where it is anymore.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:23 PM

side note for the record: there is no 400ci big block from chevy. the closest ones are the 396ci, and the 402ci--the 402 is the 396 with a 'factory' .030 overbore. the 400ci v8 is in fact a small block.

for most manufacturers there is a grey area between 380ci and 430ci where you will find similar displacements in small and big block block sizings. keep in mind that small and large referrers to exterior dimensions of the engine. displacement however is calculated from the engines internal sizing (bore & stroke)

-DS
--------
"I'm a product, of my environment
So don't blame me, I just work here
But I wanna f*** it up"
Offspring - americana
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search